Psychotherapy in Brzeg (English)
My name is Blanka Drozd-Demska. I am a pedagogue and a psychotherapist, I have graduated from Silesian University and four year Integrative Psychotherapy Postgraduate Studies in Wrocław. I have been working as a psychotherapist in a private office since 2015. I work with individuals, couples and partners.
I work with clients:
– during separation or divorce,
– after different losses (close person’s death, parting or divorce, etc.),
– after traumatic experiences (sexual harassment, abortion, rape, negligence during childchood, violence),
– experiencing chronic stress,
– being in depression,
– experiencing fears,
– looking for a goal in life and/or struggling with difficult life decisions and a question about who they are,
– from LGBTQ+ community and with their relatives and friends
I also work with couples and partners :
– who have communication problems,
– who are in a crisis,
– who are in mourning for a child loss.
Working with Clients I use systemic and narrative approach , EMDR therapy, affirmative and psychoanalytic approach. Developing professionally I broaden my understanding and view of the person who comes to me. I support and help in discovering Client’s own resources as well as accompany him/her in finding the way to solutions meeting Client’s needs.
I also conduct online sessions.
I have been under constant individual and group supervision.